- Local Flavor Since 1980. Twenty of your favorite beers and wines on tap. Featured fare specials indoors in the newly restored, historic, dining room and bar or outside on the deck wiht a view of the surrounding mountains.
- 244 Main Street, Oneonta, NY 13820
Upstate Bar & Grill
- Good food, craft beers and plenty of sports screens. !!am until late every day.
- 5418 State Highway 28, Cooperstown, NY 13326
- "America's best little food town eats" - Food and Wine Magazine
- 5438 State Highway 28, Cooperstown, NY 13326
B-Side Ballroom & Supper Club
- Music, food, classic cocktails, great bear and wine served in an intimate venue designed for descerning adults, Fresh, seasonal food Tues - Sat from 4 - 11, beverages until closing time.
- 1 Clinton Plaza Drive, Oneonta, NY 13820
- Handcrafted beer & hearty food ina warm intimate setting.
- 4861 State Highway 28, Cooperstown, NY 13326
- Sandwiches, wraps, locally brewed beer and more - on the Museum's terrace overlooking Otsego Lake.
- 5798 State Highway 80, Cooperstown, NY 13326
- Enjoy a picturesque view of Otsego Lake while dining inside or out on the patio. Over our 50-year history we've built a diverse and tasty menu specializing in fresh seafood. Baseball Family groups welcome. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily.
- 10 Fair Street, Cooperstown, NY 13326
- Two deliciously different dining options! Glimmerglass - a modern American steakhouse featuring fine wines and the Hawkeye Bar & Grill - creative American cuisine with lakeside seating.
- 60 Lake Street, Cooperstown, NY 13326